Internet Marketing is growing with each passing day. In that case, it is not enough for the business to have just a website. It is important that the website is visible to users and appears in search results when users search for relevant keywords. With so many companies and websites selling the same products or services same like your business, how do you ensure you get the attention of customers and get the most out of your business?
When you need brand promotion via a website, then Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes into play. Many companies incorporate SEO into their marketing strategies. This raises one question. Is In-House SEO better or should you hand over the SEO of your website to another agency? What are the pros and cons of getting your website’s SEO done in-house compared to outsourcing SEO? Both In-House SEO and Outsourcing SEO have their pros and cons. Each company needs to look at both of the types and decide according to their needs.
Pros of In-House SEO
1. An In-House SEO expert will get to know your business better and as a result, will understand the company’s nuances and challenges as well.
2. Doing your in-house SEO gives you complete control over the strategies and their execution. An SEO expert can be contacted immediately for any changes.
3. In-House SEO expert only works on your website and not on other websites. This means that an expert can fully pay attention to your site and can work on improving the standards of your website.
4. Sometimes In-House SEO costs less than Outsourced SEO agencies.
Cons of In-house SEO
1. SEO strategies are updating and changing rapidly. Search engine algorithms continue to evolve. One needs to be constantly updated with changes. Skills in SEO continue to change. If you decide to do SEO of your site with the House SEO, you will need to spend time and sometimes money in learning new aspects of SEO and keeping your team informed of the changes.
2. It can be time-consuming if you have to comply with business practices. And it’s important to keep up with business styles opting for in-house SEO. You will also need to pay attention to the full marketing of your website and you may not have time for the latest updates in SEO. This can lead to outdated SEO practices that can continue to affect the quality of your sites.
3. SEO requires a lot of tools. If you choose to do your SEO internally, you will need to purchase these tools. This can be very expensive. Just having the tools is not enough. You also need to learn how to use them which can take up a lot of your time.
Pros of Outsourcing SEO
1. The biggest benefit of outsourcing your SEO to an agency like Atechnocrat gets you the expertise of an entire group of SEO experts who will work on your website. You get a team that only works on SEO projects, they will be up to date with the latest business styles so you do not have to spend time or money for explaining things to them. The team will create SEO strategies for your business keeping your business segment in mind.
2. SEO agencies work with a large number of clients. The advantage of this is that they have experience working with different types of businesses and better understand their needs. This broader perspective can be of great benefit in gaining visibility on the web for your business website.
3. If you are outsourcing SEO to a reputed SEO company in India, you do not have to spend time, effort, and money on hiring an In-House SEO team, training, and tools.
4. SEO agencies never get affected by the pressures of other aspects of marketing your business and only focuses on the SEO of your website.
5. Getting rid of in-house SEO means getting jobs done faster because you get a group of people working on your website unlike one or two professionals in the house.
Cons of Outsourcing SEO
1. Outsourcing SEO can cost a bit higher than the in-house SEO, but the results are also going to be higher. SEO packages vary from company to company, you have to find the best one for your business.
2. If you are outsourcing the SEO of your website to an agency, then they will need some time to get to know your business and how it works. This may take a couple of weeks until the agency gets used to working for your company.
3. Some SEO agencies can use cheap SEO-based tools or black hat SEO techniques to get the results they promise to the clients. You may have to make sure that the agency you hire never applies such strategies on your website.